I don't want to sound like a whiny boob, but I really hate this project I've been put on at work. I'm to the point of protesting, but then again I'm also trapped in this reality of life where my paycheck is a necessity, not a luxury. Tonite I'm supposed to be finishing up my History unit and taking my Statistics quiz, but instead I have spent it paying bills, updating my budget, and taking pictures of myself and my daughter to post on my ever so important blog sites. Its been another week of no gluten, dairy, or sugar, but I cheated three times. Two were unintentional. I bought this protein shake called Spiru-tein and have had it for breakfast the last two mornings. It is really good for you except one small thing....the second ingredient is fructose. The other time I cheated was malicious. My friend at work had dark chocolate covered almonds at her desk and since I'd been having such a bad week she forced me to consume them. I ate four of them. They were delicious. I'm sure my body hates me. I did lose a couple more pounds this week. If I keep going at this pace I should be bikini ready by June. Of course, that's another fantasy. Speaking of fantasies.....have you all seen the show "The Tudors"? If not, I highly recommend it. The hottest guy in the world (besides my husband, of course) plays the lead role of King Henry VIII. His name is Jonathan Rhys Meyers - Here's some pix:



He's a great actor, but not a very good off-the-cuff speaker from what I've seen in the videos on his fan page:
http://www.jrmfansite.org/But, The Tudors is an awesome show, and channel 101 on Direct TV is a cock-tease for showing it for a couple of weeks - up until season two starts. Although my husband and I resent being suckered into such obvious marketing tactics, I think we are going to have to subscribe to Showtime so that we can watch the second season.
No comments:
Post a Comment