Monday, November 23, 2009

My Rant

Since nobody reads this blog anyway, I feel it is a safe venue to vent. I hate this psycho bitch I work with. I also hate the fact that there are gnats flying around my head both at work and at home. I am responsible for my own gnats at home, but I should not have to be subjected to them at work. I am also convinced that the only sex I'm going to have for the rest of my life will be with myself. I stopped wearing makeup because I want someone to appreciate me for me, but I don't think anyone actually will. This is contradictory because I'm totally on the nutz of an ultimate goober, but I have the feeling that he prefers little smart, hot chicks. I am such an old maid, a used-up has-been. I will remain hopeful though, that somewhere out there (like the song from "An American Tale") there is someone who will love me for me, not for my money or looks or ultra charming (cough) personality. I have cried for the last two nights while writing these blogs. I am uber-sensitive with pregnancy hormones and self-loathing. I have to keep telling myself this is only temporary. I am mad because my neighbors dog scares me and I don't want my daughter to be in danger because of it. I was mad this morning because it was so cold and I was uncomfortable. I was mad earlier today because I went into the bathroom and this fat nasty chick was washing her hands and the whole fucking bathroom smelled like fish, then I just happen to pick the stall that the nasty bitch probably used. I wanted to walk up to her and tell her to wash her nasty ass. I can't believe how nasty bitches are. Today alone I saw barf on the back of a toilet and on the floor, and a tampon floating in another toilet. This is in a business office! WTF??!!
That brings up another point. I know so many nasty bitches that have great guys. I just don't understand why I can't get one. Maybe I'm too picky. I find it very hard to look past some flaws. For example, someone who won't take the time to read one of my papers can just keep on walking. If my paper is boring to someone, then I don't feel that that person appreciates me, because my papers are an extension of me. By the way, I'm a nasty bitch tonight. I am way too lazy to pick my ass up off this couch and go put my dirty dishes in the dishwasher. My whole house will smell like tuna helper tomorrow. Not only will I have to face gnats at work and at home, I will have to face fishiness in both places as well. But they are my own gnats and my own fishy smells, not some other nasty bitches....that's what makes the difference. Oh, and my tuna smell came from a can, not some nasty bitch's cootie.
Another flaw I can't look past is complacency. I may be lazy, but I am certainly not complacent. Anybody that is happy with not growing as a person or is simply unwilling to grow is not okay with me. Read my mom. If you don't find me doing some crazy shit like trying to learn how to snowboard when I'm eighty, you had better find a stick to prod my ass with. Ah, and the fatal flaw....not absolutely loving my daughter. She is so non-negotiable, as will be the next little bastard. Okay, well I have to go check on my farm now. This was a great catharsis for the evening...

No comments: