Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Focus

The good thing of the day was making broccoli, carrots, and jasmine rice with sweet and sour sauce for dinner. I also managed to do a load of laundry and two sinks full of dishes. I am now full, a little headachey, and irritable. I'll be glad for tomorrow after work because I'll get to spend some time with my husband. Although I know I'll be tired and not in the best mood and I'll probably go straight to sleep, at least I'll know that he's here.

I guess I'll take this time for some writing therapy. I am devastated that my buddy is leaving. She is so perfect for me and we are so compatible in so many ways. I think she is the most awesome person I've met so far in my life as far as friends go. She's also an amazing co-worker. Anything I need done - she's on it. I'm mad at her husband for causing her to move. I'm mad at her family for treating her like shit. I really wish my little buddy would just stay here!!! She has brought this glimmer of light into my depressing little world. She is living proof that some people don't have to work at relationships - they are just completely compatible together, something that I've doubted for a long time. She gives me hope that not everybody hates me and that my theories are actually valid. She makes me feel okay being me. I am so sad. : (

No comments: