Saturday, July 5, 2008

Cool Things the Last Two Days

July 4th - My husband and I got tattoos from his co-worker whom I got the pleasure of meeting, along with his lovely wife and family. Also, we went to the neighborhood potluck -AND- not only did the mean neighbors not show up, we found another couple our age that the mean neighbors had harassed as well - we are not alone!

July 5th - My husband and I went to Graffiti Falls with another couple and our daughter. It was way cool! Then I went over to my friend's house to help her move and I scored dinner, a weed-wacker, a leather jacket, a suit for my husband, and two sit-n-spins for my daughter and nephew. Awesome!

I am going to have to remember to starting bringing my camera along with me and taking pictures...

: )

No comments: