• A •
Would you like A golden shower?
no...but my husband just said he would....ewwwww
• B •
Is Bigger Better? In what context?
Yes!! Burritos!!!
• C •
Can you tell me what you want to be when you grow up, realistically?
No
• D •
Do you think church and state should be separated? Why?
Yes! Because ALL religions are cults!!!
• E •
Would you rather Eat raw fish eggs or drink Tequila the next day after the worst hangover of your life?
Eat raw fish eggs
• F •
Have you Found the meaning of life? What is it?
I did find it in an acid trip ten years ago, but I can't remember it. I'm serious.
• G •
Are you Gay?
If I ever get divorced I could be.
• H •
How do you like it?
I don't know.
• I •
Is Madonna still hot?
NO...she really needs to get that gap in her teeth fixed
• J •
Favorite Jelly bean?
Grape
• K •
Do your farts Kill?
yes
• L •
Do you Like The Tudors?
I LOVE The Tudors!!!!
• M •
Are you the Man?
sometimes
• N •
What's the Nuttiest thing you've ever seen?
A giraffe running
• O •
Do you use Extra Virgin Olive Oil? If not, you should!
Yes!!!
• P •
Do you Pee in the shower?
Not since I realized that's what makes the pink stuff grow in the tub.
• Q •
Do you know what AQHA stands for?
Yes!!
• R •
Are you Risque?
I can be when the mood/timing is right.
• S •
Do you know anyone who owns a Sex-Swing?
No...but I wish I did, I'd like to find out more about them...like their weight requirements.
• T •
Are your Titties pierced?
yes
• U •
What is a Unik?
I don't know...
• V •
Do you currently have a Venereal disease?
Not that I'm aware of....nothing itches or burns or drips....hmmmm..
• W •
Where are you going in life? Seriously...no cliches, please....
I'm learning to be happy in my current situation. I'm learning to put less on my plate. I'm trying to be more of an explorer and less of a worrier.
• X •
Do you remember that song in the club where the chorus yelled..."X" and everyone put their arms up in an "X"?
Yes! I was at Club Tropics with Skippy in the VIP booth!!! LOL!!! Skippy!!! Whatever happened to Skippy???
• Y •
What could you have said "Yes" to, that you stubbornly said "no" to, that you regret?
Playing with my daughter.
• Z •
Are you a member of your local Zoological society?
Not yet, but I plan to become one.
No comments:
Post a Comment